At Buncombe Street, our ministry areas for young adults are specifically designed for both college and career.
The Bridge at B-Street: (18-24 years)
- Connecting those out of high school, whether in college, trade school, or the workforce.
- Sending written and digital communication for those who cannot be at BSMC, but need a taste of “home”.
- Offering in-person opportunities for the community- including special events and Better When Balanced an annual faith-based mental health speaker event
- Lay member contact: Mary Catherine Davis
Contact Cathy to update your contact information (both school address and permanent address) and to join The Bridge.
Sunday School and Small Groups for those in their 20s and 30s
- Sunday School meets 10:00- 10:50 AM on Sunday mornings. We have multiple options for young adults to join a class with other young adults – visit our Sunday School page to view all offerings.
- We have so many opportunities for young adults to join a Bible study or fellowship group! Small Groups run on a semester based system and are different group concepts (book studies, fellowship groups, leisure groups) each semester. To view the latest opportunities, visit our Small Groups page.